This certificate program is intended to provide background in career and technical education to leaders in technical colleges, K12 schools, or workforce development agencies who seek knowledge of the field in order to be effective leaders.
This program enhances learners’ knowledge and skills in:
- Identifying and evaluating issues and trends in contemporary career and technical education.
- Supervising comprehensive CTE programs that connect education, work, and economic development.
- Applying continuous quality improvement practices to CTE programs at the secondary and postsecondary levels.
- Nine (9) credit certificate can be completed in one or two years
- Courses offered entirely online or blended delivery format
- Includes elective(s) to meet career goals
- Credits may be used in Masters or Ed.D. in CTE program