Earn Your Degree Online
Our online degree completion program offers convenient course delivery. Industry-experienced faculty will provide you with specialized instruction that leads to rewarding careers in hospitality management and hospitality-related businesses.
Online Program Highlights
- Courses delivered 100% online by full-time faculty
- Consistent Fall, Spring, and Summer program course offerings
- Support from Adult Student Services Coordinators and Online Faculty Advisor
You will learn the critical thinking, communication and professional skills necessary to lead a hospitality management team, evaluate operations and propose solutions. UW-Stout's School of Hospitality Leadership has more than 100 agreements with national and international hospitality businesses to provide you with internships and co-op experiences – a network of hospitality professionals and alumni looking to hire our graduates.
UW-Stout's online Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management prepares you for a rewarding career in hospitality management and hospitality-related businesses.
Online Tuition & Fees
Customized Instruction at UW Stout can be described as programs that are designed with the adult learner in mind. If you're comparing UW-Stout's online degree customized instruction (CI) tuition to our competitors, keep in mind:
- $342 per undergraduate credit — customized instruction tuition rate includes the textbook rental fee.
- There are no additional university-based semester or technology fees.
- Students in customized instruction programs pay the same rate of tuition regardless if Wisconsin residents, out-of-state or international participants.
Value for your Money
There’s more to value than just tuition. UW Stout also provides:
- Program Director – faculty with discipline expertise.
- Student Services adviser – one point of contact, providing support to students for each program.
- Course sequences and matrices – know what courses are offered when so you can plan ahead.
- Courses and programs may be stackable for use in another program.
- Courses are flexible and convenient for working professionals.
Other universities will present costs and value differently - make sure you're comparing apples to apples.