Career Exploration Assessment focuses on career exploration and psychometric testing. Career exploration activities may include interest testing, web-based searches, and conversations with the evaluator to collaborate on job ideas. Services are usually provided over the course of one or two days, depending upon the needs of the consumer.
You can expect the following from Career Exploration Assessment
- Psychometric testing results and a synopsis of career exploration activities
- General vocational goal(s) developed with the individual and steps to achieve the goals
- Labor market information for all identified vocational goals
- A final written report
Where does this service take place?
- At a location convenient for you and your clients
- Internet access at the site is necessary
Who can benefit from this service?
- Clients appropriate for this type of service will have a vocational goal in mind, but are in need of further exploration on the feasibility of the goal and the steps needed to be taken in order to reach the goal(s)
- It is necessary for clients to be able to work well in a group and independently
- Since this service is relatively brief, it is important for referral sources to provide the evaluator with as much information as possible about the client's vocational strengths and barriers to help the client and evaluator develop an appropriate vocational goal