Helping you navigate the college experience.
Student Support Services strives to increase the retention and graduation rates of first-generation students, students who meet federal low-income criteria, and students with disabilities.
- Personalized advising and support
- Individualized writing and mathematics support
- Cultural activities
- Opportunity to earn priority registration
- Peer support and mentoring
- Education regarding financial aid and financial literacy
By creating and maintaining a supportive community and fostering a climate that values the social and cultural capital of our students, we aspire to empower them to maximize their potential and achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.