Online Course 3 semester hours graduate credit
Instructor: Stacy Berg
Summer: June 10 - August 2, 2019
Tuition: $441 per semester hour graduate credit ($1,323 per course)
Summer Tuition Due - July 17, 2019
Fall: September 23 - November 15, 2019
Tuition: $452 per semester hour graduate credit ($1,356 per course)
Fall Tuition Due - October 2019
If you need a copy of the syllabus for your employer to approve enrollment in the class, email: Online Professional Development or call 715-642-0209.
You Will Learn How to
- Critically analyze building and classroom practices and viewpoints regarding PBIS.
- Apply essential principles of PBIS, varied assessments, and interventions for the purposes to solve school-wide and classroom behavior problems.
- Create a positive school culture to increase student engagement and success
- Establish a school-wide plan for cultural norms and behaviors
- Create a data-driven plan using three-level interventions to address student behavior, eliminate behavioral distractions and monitor progress
Each school has a unique climate and needs which cannot be addressed by a one-size fits all approach.
Who Should Enroll
Our students include:
- PK-12 classroom teachers
- Special education teachers
- School library media specialists
- Guidance counselors
- School psychologists
- Leadership teams
Enroll in this course to meet your goals for
- professional development
- license renewal
- continuing education refresher course
- graduate credits/electives
- transfer the credit to another university