Our online EDUC 665 Classroom Management and Mindfulness course will give you research-based strategies to implement mindfulness in the classroom. You will learn to strengthen your classroom management skills and to minimize and prevent behavioral issues.
Our Classroom Management and Mindfulness course includes how to:
- Integrate mindful practices and improve your students’ social-emotional learning, self-regulation, motivation and academic performance.
- Improve class climate while reducing test anxiety and bullying.
- Apply mindfulness to student-teacher interpersonal communication.
- Develop mindful approaches to the organization of space, routines, and procedures at all grade levels.
We invite you to enroll in our Classroom Management and Mindfulness course to meet your professional development goals if you need a license renewal, graduate credits, or just a refresher course.
Online Course 3 semester hours graduate credit
Instructor: Dr. Ann Brand
Tuition: $452 per semester hour graduate credit ($1,356 per course)
Summer: June 29 - August 28, 2020
Tuition Due - July 15, 2020
If you need a copy of the syllabus for your employer to approve enrollment in the class, email: Online Professional Development or call 715-642-0209.
This course is an approved elective in the Master of Science in Education online degree program.
Our online Classroom Management and Mindfulness course allows you to complete your weekly assignments as they best fit your schedule. All discussion postings and projects are submitted online.
Mindfulness for Educators - Video by instructor Dr. Ann Brand
Our students include:
- Elementary, middle school and high school educators
- Guidance counselors
- Special education teachers
- School library media specialists
- School social workers
- Those working with incarcerated youth outside of traditional K-12 education