Build your brand with Stout students, faculty and staff. Employers can build their day to fit their specific needs and interests. There is no fee for employers to participate and dates are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking and event marketing is provided by UW-Stout.
Available Fall 2018 Dates:
- All dates are now full for Fall 2018. Please email Liz Julian to be placed on a wait list.
- Registration for the Spring 2019 Employers in Residence will open in late Fall 2018.
Employer in Residence options:
- Information Booth
- Informal table set up in a high traffic academic building or the Memorial Student Union. Location is not guaranteed.
- Student stop by between classes.
- Things such as giveways, brochures, and drawings will attract students to your table.
- Information Session and/or Lunch and Learn -
- A more formal presentation to students
- Located in Career Services. Open to all students, faculty and staff, or targeted specific populations
- Can be with or without food; food is the responsibility of the Employer to coordinate through University Catering.
- Company Office Hours
- Located in Career Services, available from 8:30-4:30pm
- Drop-in or advance scheduling options to coach students on: resumes, mock interviews, portfolios, or open meet and greet time. Career Services can provide materials!
- Strategy & Partnership Session
- Meet with Career Services Director to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and broader relationship with UW-Stout.
- Suggest your own - Have an idea on student engagement? Career Services will work with the employer to make your idea happen!