Pick up tickets to your Commencement Ceremony
- Tickets will be available at the MSC Service Center after the fair.
- Online students can request their tickets be mailed by filling out this form.
- Honor cordons will also be available for pickup (if eligible).
Registration and Records
- Representatives will be onsite to answer questions about honors status, graduation applications, etc.
Pick up or purchase your cap, gown, and tassel or hood
Order your Graduation Buffet tickets
- Dining Services staff will be on site to answer questions about the graduation buffets held in the Memorial Student Center on Commencement day.
Have your graduation portrait taken
- Empire Photography will be onsite taking posed graduation portraits in your academic regalia.
- No sitting fees and no obligation to order.
- See sample products available with your posed graduation portraits or images from the Commencement ceremony.
- Preregister, share your contact information to receive timely proofs post graduation.
Get questions answered about laptop transfers
- Find out what you need to do to keep your laptop after graduating.
Receive guidance from Career Services
- Learn about resources and services for alumni.
- Report your post-graduation plans by filling out the First Destination Survey.
Alumni Association and the Stout University Foundation
- Information about attending events and networking as an Alumni.
- Update your records and learn about the importance of updating your records.
- Information about Graduate degree programs offered at UW-Stout.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Get information about Renter's Insurance - the most overlooked insurance need!