Hire UW-Stout Talent
The Career Services office offers a variety of opportunities designed to bring students and employers together. Opportunities include:
- Centralized recruitment process including posting professional and co-op/internship positions through CareerLink
- On-Campus Recruitment activities
- Career Conferences and networking events
- Access and generate resume books of students and experienced alumni
- Centralized co-op program to create a pipeline for entry-level talent
- Facilitate connections to multiple campus departments, faculty, and resources
Cooperative Education Program
Allows students to perform meaningful work within your company while earning credit at the university. Hiring a Co-op student is the number one recruitment method used when searching for professional talent. Learn More.
Post a Co-op/Internship and Professional Positions
UW-Stout Career Services utilizes industry-leading career services technology, CareerLink, to connect our students and employer partners.
- Post-professional and co-op/internship positions at no cost
- Request on-campus recruiting interview schedules
- Register for campus career conferences hosted by our office
- Connect with our students and alumni
- Sign in or create an account in CareerLink
UW-Stout Career Services office is the centralized point of contact for employers looking to recruit at the University. We are committed to building and nurturing relationships to enhance opportunities for students and employers. To see the following recruiting services available to registered employers, Click Here.
Connecting students and employers through recruitment and networking opportunities is a focus of our office.
- Two Career Conferences annually, drawing over 1500 employers
- Government and Non-Profit Expo
- Art & Design Week
- Etiquette Dinner
List of Current Events