UW-Stout's 49 undergraduate and 21 graduate are a combination of practice and theory. Our curriculum offers a balance of career-focused and liberal arts content designed to help you respond to change and grow personally and professionally.
- Provides coursework that develops critical thinking skills valued by employers.
- Empowers you with our eStout program, equipping you with a laptop computer in addition to
- special-purpose computing laboratories.
- Stresses learning through involvement with twice as many labs as traditional classrooms.
- Emphasizes career preparation — you’ll work on “real-world” problems both on and off campus.
Our 3 advanced graduate degrees in M.S.Ed and Ed.S. School Psychology and Ed.D. Career and Technical Education prepare you to provide vision, direction and leadership in diverse organization and education settings.
UW-Stout graduates are ready to make a difference in the world, meet the demands of society, inspire innovation and advance their careers.