UW-Stout's 48 undergraduate, 21 graduate and 3 advance graduate degrees is a combination of practice and theory. It is a balance of career-focused and liberal arts content designed to help you respond to change and grow personally and professionally.
- Provides coursework that develops critical thinking skills valued by employers.
- Empowers you with our eStout program, equipping you with a laptop computer in addition to
- special-purpose computing laboratories.
- Stresses learning through involvement with twice as many labs as traditional classrooms.
- Emphasizes career preparation — you’ll work on “real-world” problems both on and off campus.
UW-Stout graduates are ready to make a difference in the world, meet the demands of society, inspire innovation and start their careers.